Saturday, August 6, 2011

INTERVIEW..:)

Salam Ramdhan to all muslim over the world...hehehe..(jangan ponteng puase yekkk..)
Well.. tommorow i will have an interview...ermm...actually its open interview..everyone can attend this interview..
this is the piece of the advertisment about the interview

So, fresh graduate as me must grab this opportunity...ya...just do it diyana...hehehe..
'MMHE'..big name huh...so that company was the one who organize this interview...
before i attend this interview i need to preparing some documentation..so what is it;
  1. resume 
  2. certificate
  3. result 
  4. file
  5. copy of resume
  6. last but not list my knowledge preparation..hehehe..(technical and general knowledge)
am i prepared??..
yuppp i am...hehehe...but is it my soul is really prepared...my confident level, my knowledge..and most important thing my english...arrghhhh...a bit stress...
But InsyaAllah by His help i think I CAN DO IT......!!!..
pray for me my friend...(actually there are no friend in this blog..but if there someone who read my blog...please pray for me ya...)


No comments:

Post a Comment